Monday, January 13, 2020

Final week of training

Just finishing up a few miles of training this week. I fly out on Thursday night and get to New Zealand on Saturday. So, basically Friday doesn’t exist for me. 

I will have a few days in Auckland before the first race on Tuesday morning. Then it’s an early start for the marathon, and time afterwards for a quick shower and lunch before jumping on the plane to Sydney and then Perth. 

We will arrive into most locations at night and get maybe four or five hours in the hotel before the early morning races. That is except for the Punta Arenas, Chile marathon where it’s pretty much being run after we get off the flight from NY via Santiago. 

It’s feeling real now that I’m packing. Normally I would be super stressed about a marathon, but I’m determined to enjoy this and take whatever this experience throws at me. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16w80yRgAFFR6lktU7Di4E0faonQIH_rS

I have to be super organized with little time on the ground. The Chile and Antarctica marathon clothes are waiting for me in NY. Can’t wait to be reunited with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment